Friday, March 28, 2008

Ho hum...

Well, I thought I'd better write something to you guys, or you'll forget about me.

Not all that much to report really. Life goes on, day after day, and I'm eating well, looking better and feeling absolutely great! My girlish figure has expanded a little too much, and I'm experiencing something you humans call 'midriff bulge' I think. Not that I really care too much, because it's sure better than the alternative. And I've already been there, done that, and I don't want to go there ever again, thank you very much.

Lots of walks, lots of company, my friends all around me, a nice, warm bed to sleep in and lots of really nice food when I want it. What more could a girl ask for? It's not much, when you think about it, but some people apparently have trouble remembering even these basic requirements for their pets.

Anyway, enough dwelling on the past. I think I can smell lasagna cooking, so I'm off to have a sniff around and see what I can find...

See ya!
Eve

p.s. Nicole at the SPCA bumped into a friend while on holiday recently and took a photo. Can you remember who this is?

Job with his favourite frisbee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pleased to see you are doing so well. Look forward to seeing justice done regarding your previous owner. It is great to see how well the other 'lucky ones' are doing and even better when they eventually find good homes. Keep up the good work precious.