Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Signing off ...

Hi everyone!

Well, it's now been one year since my good friend, Auckland SPCA Inspector Todd found me trapped under that house and very close to death.

As you can see, I've recovered quite well and have regained my outstanding good looks.

I'm living in my new home with my wonderful family and haven't looked back. Life just doesn't get any better than this.

Without all your help, I would not have survived because the Auckland SPCA doesn't get any regular government funding and relies almost totally on the generousity of the New Zealand public. So it's thanks to you guys and gals, plus my wonderful friends at the SPCA (staff and volunteers!) who helped me through.

Now because it's my anniversary, I figured that's probably a good time to close my blog. I'll leave it here for everyone to see, but I probably won't update it too much more. My SPCA friends have lots and lots of other animals to save, so I can't expect them to keep helping me with MY blog.

You were all there for me when it counted and I'll never forget!

But I have to go now, because it's time for a game with my best friend, Merry :)

Lotsa luvs from your friend,
Eve

No comments: