Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Christmas 'Eve' and 'Merry' Christmas ...


It's nearly a week since my last catch up, doesn't time fly by when your social calendar is booked up? As I told you last week I have been in touch with my potential new family and my new maybe mum came out to see me again today with their little dog whose name is "Merry". Isn't that just too much of a coincidence that she's called "Merry" because she originally came in to the SPCA around Christmas time & I'm called Eve because I came into the SPCA on Christmas Eve, isn't that spooky?

Anyway Merry & I met up again today & we had so much fun (or at least I did) we had a run around together off lead & although she is so much better behaved that she used to be I did have to tell her off once when she just got a bit too big for her boots. Once that was sorted though we got along like a house on fire.

I'm hoping that next week I might get to go & visit their house & give it the once over, you know check out the accommodation, make sure the colour scheme in my kennel is up to speed, although the couch is more my style but I might have to introduce that idea slowly!!

I've got a really good feeling about this family & I'm pretty well decided they are the ones for me plus my new mum thinks I'm lovely so it goes to show she's really on to it. Will let you know how it all goes next week & then when I do go home I hear Uncle Bob might be getting it on TV so that would be really cool.

Talk soon!

From the cutest dog in the whole wide world
Eve xxxx

No comments: