Thursday, September 25, 2008

Exciting news coming!

Hi Everyone

Sorry, it's been ages since I last caught up but I have been so busy you just wouldn't believe it.

Lots of things have been happening in my world but I have been sworn to secrecy so I can't tell you (I'm really busting to!), but Uncle Bob & Inspector Todd said that I can tell you next week, so keep checking the website to find out my exciting news.

I've also lost a bit of weight & I look a million dollars so I'll organise some new pics next week as well - it can be difficult sometimes to find a quality photographer who can get my perfect profile but I'll do my best.

Can't wait until next week!. Talk later...

Love you all heaps
Eve xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Pawprintz NZ said...

Hi Eve. Just watched you on a clip I found online. link
So happy to see you well. Kindest Regards, Steve.