Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down on the farm...

Hi everyone

I’ve had loads of fun this week, especially getting up to a few naughty tricks like getting through the gate over to the other side of the house and eating some of my bro’s food (he wasn’t too happy about that).

Now I can roam around where ever I like but I’m planning on staying at my new home cause the foods awesome! Last week I tried ham on the bone, then lasagne and some apple pie – it’s a dog’s life.
One of you very kind folk gave me the pink teddy in the picture which is one of my favourite toys, as you can see I’ve playing with it quite a bit! I guess he can’t take the rough and tumble as much as I can.

my teddy and me...

My planned trip to the beach was cancelled at the last minute due to bad weather, but hopefully I will soon get there.
I haven’t seen any baby rabbits around lately – maybe words got out. I’ve started digging a few holes next to the fences, but I think my dad will have something to say about that if I keep it up. I only want to meet the sheep on the other side.
My skin is loads better thanks to all the cream I have been given, and my weight is doing just fine – a lady can’t give the exact figures, but I’m looking good for my age. I just wish my sugar-daddy Hyper would pay me more attention...

me and Hyper...

Ok, enuff for now!
See ya!!
Eve

4 comments:

Spoony Quine said...

` Oh my gosh you are such a cute puppy Eve! Reminds me of another Ridgeback puppy found tied to a telephone pole after a tremendous storm.
` He's really happy now and lives with a friend of mine. He has another dog friend and some cats to play with.

Chris Nielsen said...

Sorry to hear about the weather ruining your weekend Eve.. And that photo of you and teddy is so freakin' funny ! LMAO!

flo said...

Eve, I am glad to see that you have fully recovered under lots of love and care. I hope you will have lots of fun and caring from your owner and Hyper. Great to see that you have made a few friends on the farm too. All the best for everything!! *HUGZ*

Pawprintz NZ said...

Good to see this little doggie recovering, great work SPCA & New Foster parents