Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My new foster family


Well, it's been a while since I updated you all. Sorry about that but life's been full on for a while now, with moving house and training up my new people.


As I said in my last post, I've now moved in with my foster family and it's been great. We're getting on really well and I'm having great fun racing around the property with my new canine friend, too.


We had a visitor the other day and boy, did I let everyone know he was coming! Then my foster family came out to see what all the fuss was and it turned out to be someone they knew, so then they introduced us and I made yet another friend. But a girl can't be too careful, so I keep an eye out all around the place and I'll let everyone know if there are visitors coming. My foster family think that's a pretty good deal, too.


Eve in her bed at her new foster family home


How do you like my flash bed? I think it's an old fireplace that doesn't get used. It's very cosy and warm, and it's my own space in the house, so I'm settling in really well.



Thanks again to everyone for your emails and things. Everyone at the SPCA really appreciates all your kind comments about what a great job they do. And I KNOW they do, too. Where would we be without them?


I think it's close to dinner time - Yay! FOOD!!! - so I'll catchya next time!


Eve

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eve,

So pleased to see you are doing so well and settling into your foster home. Keep the photos coming - it is great to see how you are doing. I hope you are not having too much trouble training the new humans!

See ya.

KB said...

I'm so happy to hear you are doing well. Love the pics and the video.

Chris Nielsen said...

That's awesome, I'm so happy poor little eve finally gets a chance for a happier life